Free Continuing Education Courses for Providers
Get access to tools, resources, and educational modules to help you care for your patients with tobacco dependence.
- Best Practices for Tobacco Cessation Using Medication And Behavioral Support
- Michigan Medicaid and Quitline Benefits for Tobacco Cessation
- Special Quitline Programs For Tobacco Cessation
- Connecting The Harms of Tobacco Use to Chronic Health Conditions
- Tobacco Cessation for Behavioral Health Populations
- Vaping and E-Cigarette Devices: What Are They and How Do They Harm?
*These continuing education modules are offered free of charge by National Jewish Health. *
Resource Link: https://quitlogixeducation.org/michigan/
Find more helpful resources at https://hbomich-resource-dashboard.netlify.app/